At The Mountain Heritage, we offer organisations a number of key benefits:
Whether you book the entire hotel or utilise only some of our facilities, you are assured of privacy and security. Your management teams and key personnel can focus on your business in a private, confidential environment.
If you choose to book The Mountain Heritage for your exclusive use, you will have access to our premium meeting rooms, lounges, outdoor facilities and dining room. As our guests, your individual needs will be catered for, and you will receive complete personal service and attention.
Our business clients include government authorities, large-medium sized corporates and small business. We offer a range of tailored conference packages.
You can book the entire hotel or specific meeting rooms for a weekend, consecutive, single and half days. There are four conference/meeting room options, each with their own distinctive character – you simply choose the seating arrangement to suit your specific requirements.
Our largest facility can hold up to 210 delegates theatre style.
And we look after all your catering needs, from morning/afternoon teas, lunches, cocktail drinks through to themed dinners.
With 41 guest rooms, we also provide flexibility in accommodation styles; in addition to queen/king size bed options and en-suite bathrooms, a number of our guest bedrooms include the special features of spa baths and fireplaces.
We understand the importance of connectivity for business. We offer a range of technologies, including:
- Wireless internet access
- Electronic whiteboards
- Tablets (selected number for use while at the hotel)
- Mobile large-scale 55" monitors easily positioned for multiple video screening & presentations
- Smart TV.
The Mountain Heritage’s location, atmosphere and facilities are highly conducive to helping business people feel refreshed, focused and comfortable. This has the clear benefit of enhancing team building, and delegate productivity on both an individual and/or group basis.
Just 2 hours drive from the Sydney CBD, The Mountain Heritage is located at Katoomba within easy walking distance of the town centre. The hotel itself looks out to spectacular views of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains wilderness.
Accessibility to Sydney, the Blue Mountains National Parks and the Central West of NSW, makes it the perfect location for a conference or strategy retreat, incorporating indoor and outdoor activities.
A Complete Experience
For the complete "away from the office" experience, enjoy our range of facilities and activities, including:
- Our fully licensed a la carte restaurant with contemporary Australian cuisine, extensive wine list and seating for 120
- The award-winning day spa, 'Spa Sublime', offering a richness of body & beauty treatments
- Cocktail bar, reading library and lounges with open fireplaces
- Outdoor swimming pool (in summer) & fitness centre
- Extensive verandahs, terraces and garden areas with stunning valley views.
...you can be as relaxed, or as active, as you choose...
And locally, you have ready access to:
- Segway Team Building, Blue Mountains
- Scenic bushwalks and drives with world-famous waterfalls and lookouts
- Golf courses and tennis courts
- Canyoning, rock climbing, abseiling, mountain biking and horse riding.